Beginner to Advance Level
Summary Of Course
Google Search Ads
Google Display Ads
Google Video Ads
Google App Ads
Google Shopping Ads
Google Shopping Ads
Google Ads Course Summry
Google Ads is a highly effective platform for businesses to advertise their products and services. It offers an array of features and tools to help you create and manage your ad campaigns with ease. In this course, you will learn from Google Certified Digital Marketer, Muhammad Zohaib Ayub, who has extensive experience in designing and running successful campaigns on Google Ads. He will guide you through the basics of Google Ads, including setting up your account, creating ad campaigns, choosing the right keywords, and tracking your results.
You will also learn advanced strategies for optimizing your ad campaigns, such as utilizing split testing, targeting specific audiences, and leveraging data insights to improve your performance. With the help of Muhammad Zohaib Ayub, you will gain a thorough understanding of how to use Google Ads to drive traffic to your website, increase conversions, and grow your business.
By the end of this course, you will have the skills and knowledge necessary to run your own successful ad campaigns on Google Ads. Whether you are a small business owner, marketing professional, or just starting out in digital marketing, this course is designed to help you achieve your advertising goals.
You will learn in this Course:
Google Search Ads:
Google Search Ads are online advertisements that appear on Google search engine results pages (SERPs). They are a form of Pay-per-Click (PPC) advertising, meaning you only pay when a user clicks on your ad.
Advertisers create ad campaigns using the Google Ads platform and set a budget and bid for specific keywords related to their products or services. When someone searches for those keywords, Google displays relevant ads on the SERP.
Ads can consist of a headline, description, and display URL, and can appear above or below organic search results. Advertisers can target specific audiences and locations, and track performance using metrics such as click-through rate (CTR), conversion rate, and cost per conversion.
Google Search Ads offer several benefits for businesses, including:
- Increased visibility: Ads are displayed at the top of the SERP, making them more noticeable to users.
- Targeted advertising: Advertisers can target specific audience segments and locations, ensuring their ads are seen by the people most likely to convert.
- Measurable results: Advertisers can track key metrics to measure the success of their campaigns and make data-driven decisions.
- Cost-effective: Advertisers only pay when a user clicks on their ad, making it a cost-effective form of advertising compared to other options such as TV or print.
Google Display Ads:
Google Display Ads are a type of online advertising that appear on websites across the Google Display Network (GDN). The GDN is a network of over 2 million websites, videos, and apps that partner with Google to show ads.
Google Display Ads come in various sizes and formats, including text, image, video, and interactive ads. Advertisers have the option to target specific audiences based on interests, demographics, and behaviors. This makes display advertising an effective way to reach a large and targeted audience.
Google Display Ads operate on a pay-per-click (PPC) model, where advertisers only pay when a user clicks on their ad. Advertisers can set a budget and bid for ad placement, and Google’s algorithms determine the ads that appear based on relevance and performance.
Google Display Ads can drive brand awareness, increase website traffic, and generate leads and sales. They can also be used to retarget previous website visitors, show product promotions, and more.
Google Video Ads:
Google Video Ads are a type of advertising format used on the Google Ads platform. These ads allow advertisers to reach users through video content on YouTube, other video sites, and apps on the Google Display Network.
Google Video Ads come in different formats, including skippable and non-skippable in-stream ads, bumper ads, and outstream ads. Advertisers can choose the format that best fits their goals, target audience, and budget.
Some of the benefits of using Google Video Ads include:
- Reach: Google Video Ads can reach a large and diverse audience across multiple devices and platforms.
- Engagement: Video is a highly engaging format that can capture users’ attention and drive interaction with the brand.
- Measurable: Advertisers can track the performance of their video campaigns in real-time and measure metrics like viewability, engagement, and conversions.
- Targeting: Google Video Ads allow advertisers to target their audience based on a range of factors, such as demographics, interests, and behaviors
Google App Ads:
App Ads are a form of advertising used by businesses to promote their mobile applications. They are designed to increase downloads and engagement with the app. Here are a few key points to consider when creating an app ad:
Target audience: Identify your target audience by considering factors such as age, location, interests, and device type.
- Ad format: There are several ad formats to choose from, including interstitial, rewarded, native, and banner ads. Choose the format that best fits your app and target audience.
- Call to action: Make sure your ad has a clear and compelling call to action, such as “Download Now” or “Try it Out.”
- Ad placement: Decide where to place your ad within the app or on other platforms, such as social media or app stores.
Google Shopping Ads & Google Merchant Center:
Google Shopping ads are a type of advertising format that allows merchants to display product listings in Google Search and Google Shopping. These ads consist of product images, prices, and other product information, making it easier for users to find and compare products before making a purchase. Google Shopping ads are created and managed through the Google Merchant Center, which is a platform for merchants to upload product data and manage their advertising campaigns.
Google Merchant Center is a tool that helps merchants organize and manage their product information, which is then used to create Google Shopping ads. The Merchant Center allows merchants to upload product data, such as product images, descriptions, and prices, which are used to create Google Shopping ads. The platform also provides insights into how your product listings are performing, such as clicks and conversions, so you can adjust your campaigns as needed.
To use Google Shopping ads and Merchant Center, merchants need to have an active Google Ads account and have their products listed in the Merchant Center. Once a merchant has uploaded their product data and set up their Google Ads campaign, they can start reaching potential customers through Google Shopping and Google Search.
Google Shopping ads are a cost-per-click (CPC) advertising format, which means merchants pay every time someone clicks on their ad. The cost of a click depends on several factors, including the competitiveness of the product category, the relevance of the ad to the search query, and the quality of the merchant’s product data.
Join the Following Courses:
Foundation of Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Course
Social Media Marketing Course
Search Engine Optimization.